Friday, July 23, 2010

"Tell me who your friends are and I will tell who you are"

Being friends with good and nice friends is totally showing who is the real you. Because if your having a bad friends it means you are too bad because you're not choosing a good friends for you. I have a lot of friends they are really nice to me, they so loyal and honest. They are my treasures and gifts from God. The qoutation "Tell me who your friends are and I will tell who you are" is all about attitude and friends. Like what many people said choosing a right friends is very important because your also choosing a right way or path for you to go with. For me friends gives us the courage to lift the blinds on our heart to open up and to show what we generally keep hidden from the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment