Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Expectations (=

" I'm Really glad that Sir.Noel is our Adviser. He is so great , he is a great teacher. We learn a lot of things from him most especially to God and Social Studies. He teach us very well, he can speak well in English, he can speak with fluent. He is so nice he is not strict as well. He said he want us to enjoy our studies, that's why he's not strict. More about Sir. Noel is, he is a mountaineer that time I whispered I said Oh my Gosh, Why? It's because I never encountered a Teacher that a mountaineer too. It's so cool! I have nothing to say and nothing to wish. For me he is perfect. The only thing that I expect is If we can speak in Tagalog when we were outside of our room it's alright when we were in classroom but for me it's so hard to tell your feelings or to tell what you want to say because it so hard to speak in English. That's nosebleed. But it's Alright because it's part of our studies. But sometimes I wish we can also speak in Tagalog. "

No comments:

Post a Comment