Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kitchen Battle


I was so gratefull that I'm the one who chose by Ma'am Nynna to cook Arozcaldo or also called pourridge with chickens. I was so glad because they chose me It means i'm responsible enough and they have trust on me. I feel proud to myself even though for other people it's just a small responsibility but for me it's a big opportunity to show off what I have know in cooking even I'm not good on it but I did my very best. Our team members were the first year highschool they really nice because they cooperate well with us. They so responsible and diligent in terms of cooperating and cooking and that was good. The funny thing about were cooking was the time when we were chooping onions. It really hurts. All of us were crying during that time. Even Ma'am Nynna is also crying. Every Students that enters the T.L.E room says " Ang Lakas naman ng Aura dito" I'ts so funny. When we finish to garnish the Arozcaldo with some chicharon and boiled and srambled eggs. The Backups already served it into the grade 1 up to grade 3. And also to the faculty staffs or the teachers. They have some comments in elementary some says " Ang sarap naman po " and some says " And sarap po ng luto niyo" we were very proud of ourselves. And the teachers says " Ang sarap pero matabang lang ng konti at malapot pero masarap " but they scoop and they eat a lot of pourridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment