Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Memorable Field Trip

" Year 2009-2010 is my best Field trip ever for me. Because it's my second time to go in Carnival like Enchanted Kingdom . All of the students really enjoys there field trip. We bought souvenirs and foods. We go in different rides. And the worst ride for me is the small roller coaster even though it's small it feels so scared it's so fast and you feel you will fall down. I'm very nervous that time. We were taking pictures, playing in arcades and I won a stuffed toy and of course we bought some souvenirs. And the best ride that we chose to go is the Rio Grande it's really fun. You will ride in a big salbabida then the water will splash to you that's why that time some of my classmates are wet most especially Jemima. That's really funny we enjoy that last ride. And in the end of our field trip we bought some food for our families. "

1 comment: