Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"The Death and suffering of Anne Frank"


Anne Frank is just a 15 year old Girl who live in Frankfurt Germany. They are Jewish but then Nazis is there rival and Nazis discriminating Jewish. That's why Anne and her family moved to Amsterdam in Holland and this is the start of Anne Frank's new life but the story Didn't end there are also Nazis who were living there and all the Jewish they saw they Discriminating it. So Otto and his Family go to a secret place where Otto is working with herbs but there is a spy who watching them most of the time that's why they also catches by Nazis.


And this is the start of Anne Frank's discrimination and her family too. If I were Anne Frank I will feel very frightened and so nervous. If I was in that place with nothing too eat even to drink. I will pray to God but if it's my time to rest I'll accept but not to kill by Nazis. Maybe I should kill myself or suicide because there's no more reason to live in that place without any food and rest. But I can't kill myself because this is a Gift from God. I should do is to wait my time to die. But not to kill by Nazis but from being tired and loss of energy or by having a kind of disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment